Sunday, July 22, 2007

Brad the BRAT!!!

Ooh..he's so annoying. When Mama brought him home, I thought I would have my own pet...a sweet, cuddly, little kitten named Brad Pitt. But guess what? He's only pretending to be so to get Mama's attention...When she's not around, he will annoy the @#*^ out of me!
Come on! My beautiful tail is not a toy for him to play with. It's very irritating when each time I wag my tail, a creature with claws and sharp teeth would attack it. Worse, he'll do it at the most inconvenient time like when I'm having a meal or even making poo in the toilet.
How I wish Auntie Jasmine would come back soon so that we can have some peace in this house. Next time Mama wants to babysit anyone's kid, I'll tell her to consult me first. I'm the victim here....HELP!!!

No comments: