Friday, May 22, 2009

Fragile Truce

He's done it again! Brad is acting like one particular middle eastern country. We sign a ceasefire in the morning then he attacked me in the afternoon.
Despite our promise to be at peace this winter, Brad has committed a war crime! No less!
He attacked me while I was resting on my Mama's wobbly tubbly comfy muffin top. How could he? How dare you, Mama scolded him! For, Mama was hurt by me accidentally kicking Mama's tummy with my hind legs because Brad, the #@%^&* scoundrel bit my rump!
So now, I swear I will not be easy on him anymore. If yesterday we could share a blanket, that privilege has been withdrawn. He can call me a selfish @#$%^&* for all I care! I don't care, the very orange but very comfy Ikea blanket is MINE! All MINE!!!


The blanket is now mine...all mine! Lay off Brad! You pest!! Shoo! Shoo!

This is me relaxing on Mama's lap before gradually moving up her tummy. My favourite is when Mama uses the massage chair...such heavenly bosom she has...hmmmm...purrr purrr....


Me at me favourite spot...Mama's lap

Then Brad came and lie on the sofa while resting his head against Mama's thigh. Bet he was jealous that I was on top and he was just down there. Well, in the scheme of things, Brad has the lowest ranking when it comes to position in this family and therefore Mama's affection!!! That was before he decided to take over my position by force. Usurper!


The war is on again!

9 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

I don't unnerstand! I luf my sisfur Nina an dat's why I wanna lick her an hug her an nom her. Efun if she growls, I know she don't really mean it, rite? You gurls are so hard to unnerstand. Brad, you should join us at da M-Cat Club (fur man-cats an man-cats in trainin if you's unner 1 year).
Purrs,
Victor Tabbycat

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Victor Tabbycat, Brad is already 2 years old! Too old to train! What if you come stay with me and I send Brad to your momma? hehehehe....purr purrr....

mamasita said...

Aww No! When will this conflict end? Will we ever see peace? Do we have to bring this to the United Nations Of Cats in..where is it?

Meanwhile, Brad is contemplating of using a missile to get his way! Fart missile..ooohhh! hehehe

Anonymous said...

I is sure if you gives him a chance Ange.. he seems very sweet.. it took my Mushka a long time to loves me but even them she still runs away a whole lot when I tries teh lovin on her :)
V-V

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Mamasita, maybe we'll need Hillary Clinton to broker another ceasefire this time! Even my Mama can't do anything.
Victor darl! Brad is EVIL!!!! Sometimes I think he's a reincarnation of a Tasmanian Devil...

Cheqna said...

this "love-hate" relationship is making me nervous, dont know when to trust any of you...

hmmm..may be your Mama should give Brad his version of the story?

btw, hope your Mama does not suffer in this conflict.

:-)

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Purr...cheqna, my Mama is fine...she said this divide and rule regime is easier for her to manage...

ray said...

Komen Pak Malim, kucing ray yg alim.

Cat-in-Sydney,

Gambar awak sangat cute, kata Pak Malim sambil memegang butang 'mute'. Saya sangat suka la, kucing yg pandai guna komputer, kata Pak Malim sambil naik komuter.

p.s Kalau nak jawab dlm Bahasa Inggeris pun, boleh, kata Pak Malim sambil memegang koleh. Saya faham bahasa Inggeris. Moyang kami, pernah pergi London, utk melawat Ratu England.

Pussy cat, Pussy Cat
Where have U been?
I've been to London
To visit the Queen

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Purrr...Pak Malim, had to seek my Mama's translation, lest we can't have this conversation; thank you for visiting, this cat is most appreciating....
See, your rhyming is infectious, it's a good thing not vicious!! Remember, I'm that cute pussy cat that Tom Jones so aptly described....meow meow!!!